Thursday, January 9, 2014

52 Lists - Week Two: List Your Greatest Comforts

I stumbled upon a blog (Moorea Seal) that is completing 52 Lists for 2014. Each week you get a new prompt for your list. I like the idea so thought I'd join in!

Week Two: List Your Greatest Comforts
  • Hugs - they just feed my soul
  • Comfy Soft Pajamas
  • Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup
  • Homemade Quilts by my grandmother and mother
  • Music of all kinds
  • When a guy leans back against you as he drapes one arm over your leg while riding on the back of a bike
  • Shawls
  • Creating things of beauty whether that be crochet or other crafts
  • The scream of "NANA!" from my grandbabies
  • The warmth of the sun upon my skin along with a cool gentle breeze
  • Listening to my mother sing
  • Piping Hot Coffee
  • Resting my head on a man's chest while in his arms, listening to his heart beat
  • Giggles of little kids
  • The smile of a vet when thanking him/her for their service
  • When the house smells amazing from a home-cooked meal
  • Warm fuzzy socks
  • Prayer and Faith in God
  • Laying in a dark room watching the Christmas tree lights blink
  • Big huge trees
  • A long soak in a big huge bubble bath
  • Getting my nails done
  • When someone else washes and brushes my hair
  • When a man places his hand on the small of my back to lead me
  • Knowing all of my kids are safe
  • Snuggling under blankets
  • Curling up with a good book
  • Sitting on a pier watching and listening to the waves


What's on your list?



1 comments:

Prima Donna said...

Listening to your mother sing? Aww. Thanks, sweetie!

Post a Comment