Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 83: Gratitude

Gratitude:
  • Holiday Traffic: I love it when there is a holiday that only the government actually observes because it eliminates so much traffic!
  • Learning new things: Someone is absent from work so I am picking up part of those duties. For the first time in a long time, I'm learning something and feeling like I'm contributing to the overall productivity of the team.
  • Party Invitations: Gotta love it when you can design birthday party invitations that get your kid so excited! YAY!
  • Ice: When playing around with the girls at the dinner table and you shift your foot under the table, they might think you are playing, forget your foot is hurt and will stomp on it a few times while giggling madly. The look on their faces when they realized I just stopped breathing - yeah they probably will remember it next time. Yeah, ice is a good thing!


0 comments:

Post a Comment