Saturday, January 1, 2011

Chapter 1: New Year's Day

“We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.” ~ Edith Lovejoy Pierce

So my New Year Resolution is to "Improve Myself: Physically, Spiritually, Mentally and Financially" and hopefully this blog is going to help me do that by tracking my own healing journey. If you happen upon this site, take any comfort or wisdom you may find that speaks to you and leave the rest. There is no judgment here.

One of my down falls is that I'm a perfectionist at heart. They say admitting your faults is half the battle! LOL! My perfectionism turns into stumbling blocks for me. I tend to set these lofty goals for myself and when anything deviates from what I think should happen, I stop. My goal is to take each day as a baby step to a much larger picture.


0 comments:

Post a Comment